JOin Us for Kingdom Kids 2018 Summer Missions trip!
july 21, 2018 - July 28, 2018
On This Trip You Will:
- Invest in and disciple the children at Kingdom Kids Home
- Host Children's Outreaches
- Put on medical outreaches to give people in need free medical care
- Host nights of ministry at local churches around Port Au Prince, Haiti
- Enjoy a free day exploring Haiti with the Team
Click the Button Below to Watch the Video from Last Years KKH Summer Trip!
How To Sign Up!
1. Fill Out and Submit an Application
- Click the Application Button Below
- Email your filled out application to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it into: Kingdom Kids Homes PO Box 984 Troy, MI 48099.
2. Submit Your Trip Deposit
-A $100 trip deposit is due with every application. This goes toward the $1900 trip cost.
- To submit your deposit Online, go to: Ways to Give > One Time Gift > Type "Trip Deposit" in the Gift Type box.
- To mail in a check for your deposit, send to: Kingdom Kids Homes PO Box 984 Troy, MI 48099. Make your check payable to "Kingdom Kids Homes" and write your name on the memo line so we know it's for you!
Don't Forget to Sign Up by March 2, 2018!
Once you have sent in your application and deposit, you will be contacted by a Kingdom Kids Homes Team Leader with more information!
Trip Information For 2018 Summer missions trip
TRIP COST: $2,000
This covers your airfare, lodging, meals, and transportation for the trip. Meals while traveling in the airport will not be covered.
- Friday, March 2nd: Application and $100 Deposit Due
- Friday, April 27th: 50% Deadline, $1,000 Due
- Friday, June 22nd: Full Price, $2,000 Due
To send in payments for your trip, you can give online or mail them in to our PO Box.
How to make online payments: Go to www.kingdomkidshomes.org > Ways to Give > Support a Missionary > Type your name in the designated missionary name spot > Enter the amount and make your payment.
How to mail in a payment: All checks must be made out to "Kingdom Kids Homes" and mailed to: PO Box 984 Troy, MI 48099. Please write your name on the memo line of your check so we know the payment is for your missions trip. If you are mailing in a cash payment, please send a note with it so we know the payment is for you.
Once you decide you are coming on a KKH trip, start fundraising RIGHT AWAY! It is never to early to start!
Here are some ideas of things you can do to raise funds for your trip:
Support Letters: Write letters asking your close friends and family members to support your trip. Click the button below to see an example of how to write a support letter.
Use your skills. If you can babysit, mow lawns, clean house, etc. Sell those services! Post a Facebook status that you are doing some spring cleaning to raise money for your mission trip. Make necklaces, wallets, scarves, headbands, paracord bracelets, etc.
Hold a fundraiser. Grab your friends and have a car wash, bake sale, garage sale, or spaghetti dinner night where all the proceeds made go towards your trip.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
In addition to being up to date on your regular vaccines, we recommend Haiti missionaries get a Typhoid vaccination and malaria pills.
For information on recommended vaccinations and medicine to get when traveling to Haiti, please visit http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/haiti.htm or ask your doctor.
All North Americans traveling to Haiti are required to have a passport for entry in to the country. You can check with your local post office for a passport application. You can also go to the U.S. Department of State web page: http://travel.state.gov/passport. Please allow 4-8 weeks for your passport to come in if you are applying for a new passport.